Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

What's crackin'?!

Go down 
+2
AccidentallyUndead
HopeNight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HopeNight
Hearing about Tommy's Eye

What's crackin'?! Empty
PostSubject: What's crackin'?!   What's crackin'?! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:16 pm

Bonjour trads and diffs from the wilderness of northeast PA!
My name is Bec! Hi! Very Happy
Sorry the caffine is making me a bit hyper. I found out about this from Tommy's blog and decided to join. I recently got interested into differently biotic fiction but Generation Dead will hold a special place in my heart. I'm seventeen and looking at different colleges (scary). I plan to major in Writing (colleges offer that! Not a lot but still!!!) or do a double major in: Theatre and Writing. I want to be a novelist when I get older. So wish me luck.
I love to dance, listen to music, write, and read. I write a tiny bit of fanfiction for a British TV show you never heard of. I'm an avid walker and I do not have permit to drive. I love the absurd.
I'm also an avid zombie supporter and believe in equal rights for all no matter race, creed, sexual oreintation or living status. My friend, Dorian, (Accidentally Undead) is differently biotic and has been staying with me. So please say hi! He's a cool guy
Hope to get to know all of you soon!
Heart

OH! Before I forget!
What is your name?
Bec
Where are you from?
Wilderness of PA
Who is your fav. character?
Close four way tie between Karen, Adam, Phoebe, and Tommy. But I have to say: Karen! The other three are too close to call.
How did you find the Generation Dead Forums?
Tommy's blog
Are you a Zombie or a supporter?
Supporter all the way!
Back to top Go down
AccidentallyUndead
Traditionally Biotic

What's crackin'?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's crackin'?!   What's crackin'?! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:38 pm

I'm taking away your cola.
Back to top Go down
CheeseGirl
CheeseGirl

What's crackin'?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's crackin'?!   What's crackin'?! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:29 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
HopeNight

What's crackin'?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's crackin'?!   What's crackin'?! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:54 pm

CheeseGirl wrote:
Welcome!

Thanks! It's nice to meet new people.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
The Haunted House Founder
Raschel

What's crackin'?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's crackin'?!   What's crackin'?! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:28 am

Hey! Well, we can use as many supporters as we can muster. Wow, well I aspire to be a writer as well, about vampyres and such, I'm working on it currently but I've been caught up working on Zombie Rights. But hey, if you need any help, just ask! I'll be right around the corner to assist! XP

Last edited by Raschel on Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

What's crackin'?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's crackin'?!   What's crackin'?! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:38 am

Welcome to the site honey!
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

What's crackin'?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's crackin'?!   What's crackin'?! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:36 pm

luck!!! im a zombie supporter too!! unfourtunately(not really) when i die ill become a vampire, not a zombie... hopefully edward... not carslile...EDWARD...will bite me, realize he loves me, and not bella, and never leave me like he did bella!!!...so sorry welcome to Haunted House Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HopeNight

What's crackin'?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's crackin'?!   What's crackin'?! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Raschel wrote:
Hey! Well, we can use as many supporters as we can muster. Wow, well I aspire to be a writer as well, about vampyres and such, I'm working on it currently but I've been caught up working on Zombie Rights. But hey, if you need any help, just ask! I'll be right around the corner to assist! XP

Thank you very much for your offer to help. I'm toying around with a couple ideas right now. I just finished a short story about an alien in the Victorian Era. Right now I'm thinking about doing something with Greek mythology mainly the Muses.
Back to top Go down
HopeNight

What's crackin'?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's crackin'?!   What's crackin'?! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Karen DeSonne wrote:
Welcome to the site honey!

Hey! I fav'd you on deviantart! Awesome pictures
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's crackin'?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's crackin'?!   What's crackin'?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's crackin'?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself! :: Old Introductions-