Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

New Undead Kid

Go down 
+7
Kiera!!!!
Karen DeSonne
Raschel
CheeseGirl
HopeNight
pale_emily
AccidentallyUndead
11 posters
AuthorMessage
AccidentallyUndead
Traditionally Biotic

New Undead Kid Empty
PostSubject: New Undead Kid   New Undead Kid I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:00 pm

Hi. Erm...

My name is Dorian and I live in the Northeast. I died a few months back in a hit and run. My father kicked me out but my friend, Bec, and her dad took me in afterwards. Bec's actually typing this out for me.
Hello everyone!
I feel so awkward doing this.
He's shy and just a bit self concious please be nice.
I'm 17 and an Aries. I love long walks on the beach and ducking in the bushes to avoid rotted garbage being thrown at me. I read most days and I'm trying to get enough function back in my fingers to play the piano again and trying to get my vocal chords in better shape. I like to read, listen to music, watch movies, and dance. I want to be the first zombie actor on Broadway.

EDIT: I'm being forced to do this.
What is your name?
Dorian
Where are you from?
PA
Who is your fav. character?
Tommy and Adam. They seem like guys I would hang out with.
How did you find the Generation Dead Forums?
Tommy's blog.
Are you a Zombie or a supporter?
Zombie

**If Zombie, please complete the Meme**

1. How did you die?
Freak hit and run
2. How long have you been gone?
About four months
3. Death age/true age?
17/17
4. What do you miss most about being alive?
Singing
5. What, if anything, is cool about being a zombie?
I'm much better a yoga now.
6. How did your family react to you coming back?
My dad abadoned me. My best friend and her dad took me in. They're my family.
7. Most humiliating moment as a zombie?
Nothing yet
8. Visible signs of zombiism?
Play skin, slow moving, but I can talk semi normal.
9. Goals/ambition?
First zombie actor on Broadway
10. "If I were alive today, I would..."
Tell someone how I really feel

Last edited by AccidentallyUndead on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pale_emily
Traditionally Biotic
pale_emily

New Undead Kid Empty
PostSubject: hey there!   New Undead Kid I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:10 pm

welcome to the Haunted House!

I know the first few months are rough, but hang in there!!! I've just hit the six month mark... Very Happy I'm doing much better now!

if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HopeNight
Hearing about Tommy's Eye

New Undead Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Undead Kid   New Undead Kid I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:39 pm

Darling you steal my cola. I'll be very upset.
Back to top Go down
CheeseGirl
Hearing about Tommy's Eye
CheeseGirl

New Undead Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Undead Kid   New Undead Kid I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:29 pm

Welcome!
I'm new too, but not to zombie (un?)life.
3 years for me.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
The Haunted House Founder
Raschel

New Undead Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Undead Kid   New Undead Kid I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:25 am

Welcome, wow, Tommy sure can be popular. I'm Raschel, the Virtual Haunted House worker, so if you need anything! I'll be here. I'm rooting for you by the way, so get up on that stage and break a leg, but not visibly. I have to say, I think I may go for showbiz myself, as a comidian!
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

New Undead Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Undead Kid   New Undead Kid I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:40 am

Tommy is VERY popular, no surprise, he is gorgeous.. I'll make sure he doesn't see this.
We're getting a couople o' pics together soon to make a lil album for Tommy fans Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
Raschel
The Haunted House Founder
Raschel

New Undead Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Undead Kid   New Undead Kid I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:29 pm

Yeah, so if I could, or Karen could get a picture of you that'd be great!
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

New Undead Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Undead Kid   New Undead Kid I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:29 pm

Karen DeSonne wrote:
Tommy is VERY popular, no surprise, he is gorgeous.. I'll make sure he doesn't see this.
We're getting a couople o' pics together soon to make a lil album for Tommy fans Razz Wink

total sweetness... welcome, aloha great to have another newcomer(im technically new myself:) great to see you Cool
Back to top Go down
x.ZombieOli.x
Standing in front of flying tomatoes
x.ZombieOli.x

New Undead Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Undead Kid   New Undead Kid I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:18 pm

hey dorian.

nice to meet you. i'm Oli.
i like Tommy too hi-five. & i died in a car accident too. but i've been gone since halloween 2008.
its preety ironic seeing as though my bands name is Death By Halloween. but yeah the first few months are the hardest.
im sorry to hear about your dad kicking you out but im glad your friend Bec & her dad took you in. that was really nice of them.

xx
Back to top Go down
LivingDead_Girl
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
LivingDead_Girl

New Undead Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Undead Kid   New Undead Kid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:28 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Keela
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
Keela

Location : On the baseball field in my Wonderland...la duh! =)

New Undead Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Undead Kid   New Undead Kid I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:01 pm

Hey Darian. I sing too. I'm not a zombie, but I'm rooting for you. best of luck. If you'd like to talk about singing or music in general, don't hesitate to contact me...that sounded a little,,what word do I want...formal, thats the word...it sounded formal. but still, I'm happy to talk
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Traditionally Biotic
Kiba

New Undead Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Undead Kid   New Undead Kid I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:31 pm

You got a friends to type for you too? We match. I get Silky to type for me. I always make him haul his ass over here when I want to surf the interwebs and all that, since my fingers curl up like nothing you've ever seen. Just throw him the hangdog look and he'll do anything.

The car accident sounds harsh. Glad to see your zombiism only goes so far as the traditional theme of pale skin, slow movement, y'know. Some kids end up seriously disfigured after a car-related death - one of my friends has a sideways curve to his spine after his 'motor-death'. His balance is skewy, even for a zombie. So power to you and all that =]

Being the first zombie actor in broadway is an awesome dream. I would totally be first in line to see you working the stage. I like that you just got your fine motor skills back too. I always wanted to play music, but I only got six months drum lessons before I died New Undead Kid 923997

Ta - Kiba x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Undead Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Undead Kid   New Undead Kid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Undead Kid
Page 1 of 1