Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

New Zombie in town?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CheeseGirl
Hearing about Tommy's Eye
CheeseGirl

New Zombie in town? Empty
PostSubject: New Zombie in town?   New Zombie in town? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:12 pm

I would say Yes.
'Ello all, I'm Shannon, 20 from Ohio, exciting I know.

I finished reading Twilight (Yeah, yeah) and needed something else to read, so I bought Generation Dead and got completely wrapped up in it, I was also ecstatic to find out that Tommy had his own blog! So, I joined the horde.
He recently posted about these forums and I joined A.S.A.P.
It's pretty nifty here.
I hope I'm welcome!

Also, I used to be really into everything zombified....until I became one myself...

1. How did you die? Nothing too awesome. Since the Dairy Queen I worked at didn't keep anything up to date or working properly, a blizzard machine blade broke off (I blame the abnormally large chucks of FROZEN snickers) as I was finishing a blizzard and BAM, slit throat, dead, done for, bloody blizzards for everyone.

2. How long have you been gone? That was around October of...'06 so...3 years. Woah.

3. Death age/true age? 18/20 (21 this year!)

4. What do you miss most about being alive? Um. I miss going to zombie flash mobs. Oh and not being the victim of various hate crimes.

5. What, if anything, is cool about being a zombie? I used to love zombies, not as cool as I thought it would be. The shamble is pretty good.

6. How did your family react to you coming back? Over-joyed. And even more over-joyed that I would become myself sooner with support. I love my fam.

7. Most humiliating moment as a zombie? Old people yell at me a lot because they think I'm mocking them. Other than the slow speech and what not, I think I have it ok.

8. Visible signs of zombiism? The shamble, the slowed speech, slow movement over all. And the visible sewn gash in my neck...when I'm not wearing a choker over it.

9. Goals/ambition? I just want to help people understand, this is not a demon spawn, THIS IS THE PERSON YOU USED TO KNOW! They just need a little help and understanding.

10. "If I were alive today, I would..." Be patiently awaiting the arrival of my 21st birthday in Sept. and probably still working at that DQ. Also, I'd be a supporter of zombies.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: New Zombie in town?   New Zombie in town? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:39 pm

Welcome to the site honey, hope you feel welcome [intereseting meme btw]
Back to top Go down
CheeseGirl
CheeseGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Zombie in town?   New Zombie in town? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:40 pm

:: takes a bow :: Thank you, thank you!
Back to top Go down
LivingDead_Girl
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
LivingDead_Girl

PostSubject: Re: New Zombie in town?   New Zombie in town? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:53 pm

whata grusome death
Back to top Go down
CheeseGirl
CheeseGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Zombie in town?   New Zombie in town? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:41 pm

Heh. Thanks?
Eh. Just lots of blood splatter, nothing too gory.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
The Haunted House Founder
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: New Zombie in town?   New Zombie in town? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:08 pm

Of course you're welcome! ^_^
Back to top Go down
LivingDead_Girl
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
LivingDead_Girl

PostSubject: Re: New Zombie in town?   New Zombie in town? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:13 pm

well, still blood
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: New Zombie in town?   New Zombie in town? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:45 pm

CheeseGirl wrote:
Heh. Thanks?
Eh. Just lots of blood splatter, nothing too gory.

uuuhhh ewww ss i cant STAND blood!! aloha, welcome, im happy to have another zombie... am i the only trad??!!! blood!!!*throws up in mouth a little* Embarassed bella
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Zombie in town?   New Zombie in town? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Zombie in town?
Page 1 of 1