Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Theories - What do you think?

Go down 
+26
kimberlymhale.abh
Lucky4193
HELLOsamii
DeadBlondePunk12
TommysJulie
Danielle
Tommy's _Pheobe
Deathly_stunning1990
Axel
dark*angel
IMuNdEaD_4eVaH
i*want*a*zombie*bf
brooke_living2life
Karen35
Colette
Werewolf Moon
Xheart_hope2die
LivingDead_Girl
lzz
Stehfee
Dead_onthe_Inside
Meg
Lita138
Karen DeSonne
k@
Raschel
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raschel
The Haunted House Founder
Raschel

Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:31 pm

Tehehehe...you're naughty about secrets Karen.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:34 pm

Raschel wrote:
Tehehehe...you're naughty about secrets Karen.

I am.. Very much so sweetie Razz
Back to top Go down
LivingDead_Girl
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
LivingDead_Girl

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Karen DeSonne wrote:
I do know one thing... But i shouldn't say Very Happy

yes you really should
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:31 pm

LivingDead_Girl wrote:
Karen DeSonne wrote:
I do know one thing... But i shouldn't say Very Happy

yes you really should

Should I?

If you guys really wanna know pm me--but keep it to yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
The Haunted House Founder
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:36 pm

lol bad girl karen bad girl XP Wink
Back to top Go down
IMuNdEaD_4eVaH
Traditionally Biotic
IMuNdEaD_4eVaH

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:59 pm

silent
muahahahahahah
i no the endin
cant wait 4 the next 1!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/glammission4girls
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:03 pm

IMuNdEaD_4eVaH wrote:
silent
muahahahahahah
i no the endin
cant wait 4 the next 1!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

Awesome, same here on both quotes (:
Back to top Go down
dark*angel
Traditionally Biotic
dark*angel

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:21 pm

Me and my friend have had long descutions on wat we think will happen and as much as we hate Pete for wat he did we have an idea......WAT IF JULIE CAME BACK!!! ok first i would love to see wat he would do I mean come on the suspence of that. 2nd do u think he will be pissed, remorsful, happy, or just -------blank.!!!! 3rd i want to no more about her...
OK as for the Adam or Tommy thing I AM TORN!! i even wrote on the bored at school adam or tommy(we have a bored at school in one class and we write on it even though we ain't supposed to Razz ) i think that adam and Pheobe should be together and tommy and margie together(im a sucker for happy endings Cute ) love I love you
Back to top Go down
Axel
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:51 pm

Yeah.... I don't really enjoy sad endings, because I don't like to show what its like when a zombie cries....

at least when I cry....

No

I hope Pete gets what's coming to him...
maybe an ambush....

I would show him what its like to be zombie food...
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://dancing-in-firelight.deviantart.com
Deathly_stunning1990
Colette
Deathly_stunning1990

PostSubject: Torn   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:09 am

I don't know either. I mean Tommy is pretty freaking awesome. but, then again Adam and her are like meant to be together. He stopped the bullet from hitting her. So wouldn't it just make sense for them to be together....gawd idk either
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sexapixie
Tommy's _Pheobe
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
Tommy's _Pheobe

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:33 pm

dark*angel wrote:
Me and my friend have had long descutions on wat we think will happen and as much as we hate Pete for wat he did we have an idea......WAT IF JULIE CAME BACK!!! ok first i would love to see wat he would do I mean come on the suspence of that. 2nd do u think he will be pissed, remorsful, happy, or just -------blank.!!!! 3rd i want to no more about her...
OK as for the Adam or Tommy thing I AM TORN!! i even wrote on the bored at school adam or tommy(we have a bored at school in one class and we write on it even though we ain't supposed to Razz ) i think that adam and Pheobe should be together and tommy and margie together(im a sucker for happy endings Cute ) love I love you
i did somehting similar to what you did on the board at your school.only i wrote on my notebook'Tommy+Pheobe?Adam+Pheobe?Tommy+Karen?or Adam+Karen?and i would love to find out who Pheobe will pick.
Back to top Go down
Lita138
Lita138

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:50 am

Okay, just got my book yesterday and started reading! I am loving it so far! Has everyone else got there's yet?? zombie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Lita-Sotelo/1079750324
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:35 am

Lita138 wrote:
Okay, just got my book yesterday and started reading! I am loving it so far! Has everyone else got there's yet?? zombie

Already read it all m'dear
Back to top Go down
Tommy's _Pheobe
Tommy's _Pheobe

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:33 pm

i havent gotten my book yet. but i have it on hold at barns and noble and awaiting for an e-mail saying they have it.
i read an exerpt of it on GenDead.com and i did not understand it. hopefully it will make more sense when i ger the book
Back to top Go down
Lita138
Lita138

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:45 am

I was super annoyed at all the bookstores in my area! No one had it nor did they know when they were getting it! I ordered it from Amazomn.com.
Karen, I am only up to Chapter 9. I am trying to pace myslef reading it so I don't zip through it too fast and I want to read every freakin' detail! I am in Heart with it so far..what was your overall feeling about it? zombie
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:09 pm

Lita138 wrote:
I was super annoyed at all the bookstores in my area! No one had it nor did they know when they were getting it! I ordered it from Amazomn.com.
Karen, I am only up to Chapter 9. I am trying to pace myslef reading it so I don't zip through it too fast and I want to read every freakin' detail! I am in Heart with it so far..what was your overall feeling about it? zombie

It's just amazing, so different to the first one. You'll love it
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Traditionally Biotic

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:59 pm

Once you have finished it, I'd love to gab on for hours about it with you both! I'm just hyped up for the third, Passing Strange...sounds interesting just by the title! OH, and I am also apalled by my local Barnes and Noble! I already have copies of the book of course, but I love seeing it on the shelves, and guess what... IT WASN'T THERE! Generation Dead was, but not Kiss of Life! I mean what's up with that? That is messed up.
Back to top Go down
Lita138
Lita138

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Yes ARGH! ::shakes fist:: at local bookstores for NOT having KOL!! Thank goodness for Amazon! Very Happy
Okay I am still reading away so as soon as some of us get done let's see if Raschel or Karen give us the okay to discuss it with out ruining it for others! zombie
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:10 pm

Someone finish it! I've been waiting for MONTHS to talk about it lol!
Back to top Go down
Lita138
Lita138

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:14 pm

okay I am on a mission!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
TommysJulie
Traditionally Biotic

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:31 pm

[[[SPoilER]]]]...

Hey Karen, i was worried about u after what I read about u not coming back in kiss of life r u okay? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:42 am

I really can't tell you that. Sorryy..
Back to top Go down
k@
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
k@

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:02 am

its out??? or re those just arcs?
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:20 am

k@ wrote:
its out??? or re those just arcs?
It's out in the US, not the UK yet.
I got an arc though.
Back to top Go down
Colette
Listening to Margie Gab
Colette

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:18 am

Dang, where i live is Gay, i can't find this book in the stores (well last time i went to the store, that was a while ago) and i live in the America so it should be out.
Back to top Go down
http://monstermo.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theories - What do you think?   Theories - What do you think? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theories - What do you think?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next