Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

me!! edwardvsjacob12

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
edwardvsjacob12
Hearing about Tommy's Eye
edwardvsjacob12

Location : under the ocean in a submarine that is piloted by a squid named reggie!

me!! edwardvsjacob12 Empty
PostSubject: me!! edwardvsjacob12   me!! edwardvsjacob12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:50 pm

yo!

Where are you from? I'm from canada!!

Who is your favorite character? I love Adam and Tommy and Thornton and Evan and Takayuki and Phoebe and Karen ya you get the point, I love them all!

How did you find the Generation Dead Forums? I found out about about them by going on www.mysocalledundeath.com!!

Are you a zombie or a supporter? I'm totally 100% and zombie!!

1. How did you die? I died one night while I was sleeping. My brother strangled me.

2. How long have you been gone? I've been gone for about 1 and a half years.

3. Death age/true age? I was 15 when I died.

4. What do you miss most about being alive? I mostly miss my family. (My family abandoned me when I came back.)

5. What, if anything, is cool about being a zombie? I think the only good thing about being a zombie is that I get to live for eternity!!

6. How did your family react to you coming back? The night i died I came back and when I went downstairs in the morning and my family immediatly threw me out the front door. They were horrified of me. They never found out that my brother killed me....

7. Most humiliating moment as a zombie? Being so slow!!!

8. Visible signs of zombiism? Moving slowly and talking slowly. Pale.

9. Goals/ambitions? While I was human I wanted to become a professional singer, but now that's impossible.

10. "If I were alive today, I would..." I would probably be trying to have as much fun as possible! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raschel
The Haunted House Founder
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: me!! edwardvsjacob12   me!! edwardvsjacob12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:34 pm

Welcome to the Haunted House. Its nice to have a few more Zombies around! I was afraid that the trads were going to take over! XP Welcome to the site. Hope to get a pic of you so I can add it to our wall.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: me!! edwardvsjacob12   me!! edwardvsjacob12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:38 am

Nice to meet you honey Smile oooh you're a zombie! Awesome! I agree with Raschel Very Happy

Heart
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: me!! edwardvsjacob12   me!! edwardvsjacob12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:39 pm

aloha... were gonna have to get another trad... or im gonna have 2 die! dun dun dun!!! Angel ...wait then ill be a vamp... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me!! edwardvsjacob12   me!! edwardvsjacob12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me!! edwardvsjacob12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself! :: Old Introductions-
Jump to: