Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

annalynne was and still is here 2009

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
adam_lover#1
Traditionally Biotic
adam_lover#1

annalynne was and still is here 2009 Empty
PostSubject: annalynne was and still is here 2009   annalynne was and still is here 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:36 am

Hi my name is annalynne (my parents were cruel) but all my friends call me freedom.

I live in london baby! I am a rebel a bit tooo american for friends liking. that's what the cw channel and supernatrual do to you.Smile

I am crazy ( no really in every sense) cyclops

I like anything really. I don't like sports though, running just ain't my thing. But iam into extreme sports as soon as i am old enough i am bungee jumping.Smile wish me luck.
i am going to marry jensen ackles one day somehow and i own adam from generation dead no matter what you think lol!

anyhooo i am going to end this freaky message with a goodbye so here it goes.....

(drum roll) GOODBYE told you i was crazy What a Face
Back to top Go down
k@
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
k@

PostSubject: Re: annalynne was and still is here 2009   annalynne was and still is here 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:42 am

hey! I'm kat lol i can be crazy sumtimes too !
anyway hey!!!!! welcome to the site and such!
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: annalynne was and still is here 2009   annalynne was and still is here 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:55 am

Welcome to the site sweetie!
Back to top Go down
Raschel
The Haunted House Founder
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: annalynne was and still is here 2009   annalynne was and still is here 2009 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:29 am

Lol welcome! I'm crazy too...and hey! He was mine forever ago! Have you watched all the seasons? All the episodes? And what about my bloody valentine? O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: annalynne was and still is here 2009   annalynne was and still is here 2009 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

annalynne was and still is here 2009
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself! :: Old Introductions-
Jump to: